Pages

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Sterling's Reflection

Reg Lake is my hero! He and Sterling have been working on a sea kayak that's designed for big water play sessions. The Reflection was created with back surfing in mind! How many sea kayaks do you know that are designed to back surf?
The prototype didn't look all that pretty, but it could surf!
When I bumped into Reg and Sterling at skook Reg had brought his new creation with him. I was speechless. It's like they went into my brain and stole all my ideas. I was super pumped to give it a go on the wave. As a dedicated Romany paddler I thought that I was already in one of the most maneuverable "play" boats out there. Well I was wrong.  The Reflection blew me away. 

The second time at Skook it showed up with a new paint job...nice!
Oh...skook:)
Since then I have been begging Sterling and Reg to let me use it. I'm proud to say that the Reflection is now going to plug. I can't wait to see the finished boat. Thanks guys! sterlingskayak.com

No comments:

Post a Comment